Kim and I made our way down to Richmond to visit our good friend Jenn on Wednesday. It was so good visiting with her and her lovely family. Jenn and I were roommates for a year and a half way back in college (Kim moved in about 6 months before Jenn moved back to VA). It was a blast reminiscing about the past. We certainly had some fun (and crazy) times together. And lucky for us we now all have beautiful families. It was so great seeing our kids play together. They were so sweet with each other.
Me, Kim, and Jenn

4 comments:
WOW!!! We are seriously getting OLD. Did you end up going to the concert? I want to see the White House one day - MISS YOU! When you coming to AZ? Looks like you guys had fun. Love Ruth
how fun to see pix of you all. the kids are just adorable together.
THAT WAS THE BEST DAY!! WE SERIOUSLY ALL HAVE TO DO THIS AGIAN NEXT YR! Thanks so much for uploading ALL those great picutres. I cant wait to put them in my memory book
Super cute!!!
Post a Comment