While looking at my blog today, Noah came up to me and said that he wanted to see the temple picture. So i scrolled up to it and he asked me to click on it to make it bigger. I explained to him that it was a link and that if I clicked on it, it would take us to a different place. So i showed him and he got very quiet for a few seconds. Then he said this:
Noah: Mama you go to the temple?
Me: Yes sweetie.
Noah: Oh good mama, Jesus wants you!
Me: Speechless.
Sometimes he really takes me by surprise. And I am reminded what a huge blessing and how close to the spirit my little ones are ( and how much he really does listen!).
4 comments:
Happy Dieziocho de Septiembre Amigos!!
sweet and smart little noah!
adorable. he's such a bright boy.
He is so cute
Post a Comment