How cute and funny that they both enjoy the same unusual object and I love that you actually remember and take similar photos of them! I was never very good at that.
It cracks me up-we buy them all these fabulous toys and then....they play with household objects? I'll never understand?! Too cute! I love that you have the same picture of them doing that.
I know that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us; that Jesus is His Beloved Son, our Redeemer, our Savior, our Lord, our Friend; that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet; that this Church is true; that it is Their work restored to the earth for our blessing and our happiness.
5 comments:
How cute and funny that they both enjoy the same unusual object and I love that you actually remember and take similar photos of them! I was never very good at that.
hilarious. at least you know its a tradition.
kids are weird, right?
I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It cracks me up-we buy them all these fabulous toys and then....they play with household objects? I'll never understand?! Too cute! I love that you have the same picture of them doing that.
Post a Comment