Sunday, September 7, 2008

Tropical Storm Hanna

We got hit pretty hard by Hanna on Saturday. It rained really hard all day. So of course, Noah and I couldn't resist running out and getting soaked. We jumped puddles that were quickly turning into streams and kicked water at each other. It was a blast!

There was so much water! 
Bryson took pictures of us from the 3rd floor.


4 comments:

Lara said...

It looks like you guys had as much fun as we did in the rain!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

Who doesnt love a rain storm! I wish we lived closer-we totally would have come to help kick all those rivers around Hannah left!

Ruth said...

Haha, Jealous, what is rain????? Maybe one day I will have seasons. I love that it was you getting down and dirty!

diana said...

you're such a fun mama!




p.s. i'm so excited that i finally was able to add you to my reader!