Sunday, July 13, 2008

Noah's First time at the Movies

We have been preparing Noah to go see Wall-E for months. We have showed him every trailer and bought him a little wall-e toy to get him excited for the movie.  So on Friday, we dropped Iris off at my friends house and Karli, Bryson, Noah and I headed to the theatre.  He didn't really understand the whole movie theater thing until we explained that it was a really big tv. The movie was cute. Noah stayed in his seat the entire time!  He got bored here and there but he did great overall. 

Driving to see Wall-E
Mesmerized by the big screen
Right After


3 comments:

diana said...

we have yet to take ava to a movie theatre, i know she's going to love it. i heard wall-e was not so great... what'd you guys think?

p.s.i love the idea of your tag, i'll post as soon as i finish taking pictures.

Anonymous said...

I love Noah's expression in the theater.

Jame, KJ, Maddie Stark said...

I love that you prepared Noah for the movie. Sounds like it paid off. Jame wants to take Maddie and I to see Wall-E this week. This will be Maddie's very first experience with 'the big screen'. I think she'll do okay in the theatre since she already becomes so easily captivated by what ever is playing on tv.

Iris is so cute in her 'legs'! What a sweet little love!