Saturday, July 12, 2008

I've been tagged!

So I was very confused when I saw that I had been tagged, I had never heard of it before. I'm pretty new at this blogging thing.  I checked Jenn's blog and found the rules: take pictures of things as they are right now, no cleaning or organizing. I ran around with my camera and snapped pictures of my very messy house.  It was a lot of fun. Bryson was surprised at how serious I took it. So here goes...

1. My kitchen sink as it is
2. My fridge (messy I know)
3. Laundry room 
4. Basement bathroom (all the towels are in the wash)
5. My tiny closet
6.  My hubby

7. My kids are sleeping.

8. My favorite shoes (very comfy)
8. My favorite room: This is where everything happens, play, diaper changes, snacks
9. Me right now: frizzy hair and comfy clothes

So now I tag Diana!


2 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

I am so glad you had fun with it :)These tags are so cute and fun. Hope you guys are doing great!

Annalisa said...

love the closet photo. i wished i'd thought of that. and you've still got that great smile i remember from back in the day. i'm glad there are a few things that don't change over time. i'm about to hit 30 and freaking out. love the pix.