A little fact about Noah: He loves being clean. If his hands ever get dirty, he has to wash them right away. If his shirt gets stained, he demands a clean one. He loves brushing his teeth because it "gets the food out of there". So It was no surprise that he absolutely LOVED the dentist. He talked about how clean his teeth were for 2 days! My little guy is so funny.
Getting his teeth cleaned

3 comments:
I love Noah's wheel's! Iris is so beautiful!! I am glad I checked your blog today..,It totally reminded me about our kids dentist visit tomorrow! Thats so great he loves clean teeth!! Thats a Moms dream come true I believe!:)
This is such a cute post, Delmy!
Thanks so much for your post about Barry. Ya ruined my mascara job this morning! It was so sweet and uplifting to read your stories about him. Thanks so very much, it means more than you know!
I thought my child was the only clean freak around. Good to know there's a support group out there! haha. I think it's so cute that he's so particular about cleanliness. He must have picked it up from his 'so-clean' mommy! ;-) I haven't taken Maddie to the dentist as of yet but I'll be making an appointment after seeing how well Noah took to it. Cross your fingers it goes half as well.
Post a Comment