Wow the kids have gotten so big, esp Iris! She is darling. How are you feeling these days? Do you know what your having? I am so excited for you and cant beleive your 1/2 already. :)
I love it when my kids start to draw real pictures (as opposed to scribbles) for the first time. It's so cute to see their little interpretation on life. Iris looks older than last time I saw her a couple weeks ago.
I know that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us; that Jesus is His Beloved Son, our Redeemer, our Savior, our Lord, our Friend; that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet; that this Church is true; that it is Their work restored to the earth for our blessing and our happiness.
6 comments:
Wow the kids have gotten so big, esp Iris! She is darling. How are you feeling these days? Do you know what your having? I am so excited for you and cant beleive your 1/2 already. :)
Iris is so beautiful. OOOH, we can take pictures of our kids together when you get here. Artist #2 in the making...
I love it when my kids start to draw real pictures (as opposed to scribbles) for the first time. It's so cute to see their little interpretation on life. Iris looks older than last time I saw her a couple weeks ago.
love the self-portrait. smiles!
Cute blog!
you know i don't think i noticed you had a baby ticker on your website...congrats!!!
Post a Comment