Sunday, February 1, 2009

Snow in VA is not fun (for me)

We had crazy weather last week. I've never lived in a place where it snows and rains all in the same day.  Makes for some lovely ice all over everything. I avoided going out as much as I could. The kids really enjoyed playing out in the yard though.

Snow Angels......kind of
Her first taste of snow
Happy face...ignore the snot


4 comments:

Annalisa said...

very cute. and snow is great for awhile, but glad i'm no where near it right now. anything below 60 is freezing to me.

Lara said...

I grew up in Minnesota and while I like my kids to have a little taste of winter fun each year...alas a little is all I can handle. Cute pictures of the kids!

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

OK YOU GOT LOTS MORE THEN WE DID DOWN HERE. We barely got a dusting. Not even enough to play in. Looks like your kids had fun though. They are so cute.

Ruth said...

COOOOLLLLLD. YUCKY! Fun to visit. At least you get seasons. HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY TO IRIS! call me