Noah: Iris is a superhero.
Daddy: What's her super power?
Noah: She can run really really fast.
Daddy: Are you a superhero?
Noah: Yep.
Daddy: What's your super power?
Noah: I run really really fast too.
Daddy: What's my super power?
Noah: You dig a shovel up to the sky really strong.
Daddy: Oh yeah? And what's mamas super power?
Noah: The power to walk really slowly.
Nice!

8 comments:
hah. that's awesome.
Yay! I didn't know I was displaying super powers whenever I walk slowly (all the time).
So funny! Its so hard to move fast when your pregers. Its cute to see things from their persepective. He's adorable! Hope your feeling well and taking it easy :)
that is adorable. I love Noah, he is so funny!
i'm sure there is some use for walking slowly...too funny.
That is hilarious, I accuse E'lan of that....molasses was his nickname as a child, and Joshua has picked that up....he is always lagging behind telling me I am too fast! HAHA
Hey Delmy. I hope your move went well. We will miss you!
That little guy is so incredibly smart...and funny!
Post a Comment