We have been to cox farm a few times and this was the 1st time that I remembered to bring my camera. We were invited to a friends 1st Birthday party and had lots of fun. There are lots of cool slides, apples & cider, free pumpkins and even a really cool hay ride where aliens, witches, Dora, Care Bears, Belle and Beast, and other random characters made an appearance. And by appearance I mean painted wooden cut-outs stuck in the ground. The aliens were people in costumes running around though.
One of Noah's favorite treats is cupcakes. He was really excited to have them 2 days in a row (we had made some the previous day).

3 comments:
I LOVE THOSE PLACES! Those are the best memories. Animals, fall, slides, pumpkins - life does not get better than that! You are a GOOD MOMMY!
What a great slide!! The kids look they are having a blast. Love how Iris is eyeing the cupcake-shes so cute!
delmy you take great photos even when sliding, i'm so jealous.
Post a Comment