I love our pictures! Aren't they so good? Here are a few that I really like. Actually, I love all of them but I'm not about to post 45 pictures. Enjoy!
WOW!! Those are fabulous! So cute. Love the one of Noah sitting with his arm around Iris-sooo sweet. Super cute hair also!! Love the haircut!! What a cute fam!
Wendy Whitacre of Blue Lily Photography. She is from Temecula, CA but she came out here for a few days to work. She is awesome. Check out her website Bluelilyphotography.com
I would plaster my house with all of those pictures - Those were AWESOME! I am jealous that we don't have pics like that yet, but I will get them one day!
I know that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us; that Jesus is His Beloved Son, our Redeemer, our Savior, our Lord, our Friend; that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet; that this Church is true; that it is Their work restored to the earth for our blessing and our happiness.
10 comments:
WOW!! Those are fabulous! So cute. Love the one of Noah sitting with his arm around Iris-sooo sweet. Super cute hair also!! Love the haircut!! What a cute fam!
such great pictures, I love them!!!
those are so so cute! who did them?
Wendy Whitacre of Blue Lily Photography. She is from Temecula, CA but she came out here for a few days to work. She is awesome. Check out her website Bluelilyphotography.com
I would plaster my house with all of those pictures - Those were AWESOME! I am jealous that we don't have pics like that yet, but I will get them one day!
I love those! they are sooooooo cute!
Wow, you are right, these turned out awesome! Are you using them for your Christmas cards?
Your kids are getting so big. You guys look like your doing well.
hey lady...i need your email and i can get everyones address for ya! just email me at lcardon@hotmail.com!
i miss you. when are you going to blog again?
Post a Comment