OK THOSE ARE THE CUTEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER!! They look so stink'n cute! I bet they got extra candy just for being cute!! They should have, anyway. I am still crossing my fingers you guys will end up in Richmond this summer!! WOOT WOOT!
emaline was a lady bug too! oh and ava would've completely fallen in love with noah in his buzz lightyear costume. ava's all-time favorite movie is toy story.
I know that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us; that Jesus is His Beloved Son, our Redeemer, our Savior, our Lord, our Friend; that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet; that this Church is true; that it is Their work restored to the earth for our blessing and our happiness.
4 comments:
OK THOSE ARE THE CUTEST HALLOWEEN COSTUMES EVER!! They look so stink'n cute! I bet they got extra candy just for being cute!! They should have, anyway. I am still crossing my fingers you guys will end up in Richmond this summer!! WOOT WOOT!
Cute pictures and to think they were even cuter in real life. :)
emaline was a lady bug too! oh and ava would've completely fallen in love with noah in his buzz lightyear costume. ava's all-time favorite movie is toy story.
CUTE CUTE CUTE - he is almost too sweet to be BUZZ lightyear....great costume. Love the ladybug!
Post a Comment