Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sick again!  It started off as a runny nose but 3 days later he woke up with a terrible cough and was having a hard time breathing.  I took him and Iris to the Dr.  Iris had a mild cold.  Noah's lungs were congested and so he had to use the nebulizer to clear them out.  The Dr. prescribed albuterol, which basically does the same thing as the machine.  He is still sick but is doing much better. 



When I was in AZ we met Ruby, Jenny's baby.  She was wearing  baby leg warmers.  It was the cutest thing ever.  So right then and there I decided that Iris had to have some too.  So here are a couple of pictures of her looking oh so adorable.


I love this bow.  I bought this outfit just because it matches the bow.

Bryson and I read to the kids every night.  The kids love it.  Look at how mesmerized they both are.

1 comment:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

So cute!! I love the bow and the adorable leg warmers. Girls are so fun!! I can't beleive how much she is starting to look like Noah.