We have been back home for about 2 weeks. Noah misses his grandparents so much. Every day he asks to go to grandma's house. Bryson and I miss it too but what I miss the most is Yogurberry. I hear that they are opening one in Annandale though. So once it's opened, I'll probably spend all my spare time there, (what spare time?).
We have been very busy doing some late spring cleaning and de-cluttering the house. We have only been living in our house for about 10 months but you would think that we have been here for years with all the stuff that we have and how much we have spread out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
SUCH A CUTE BLOG!!!!!!! Love it...I want more! Bellissimi Figli!
Delmy...AGH!! Its been a long time. Last time I saw you was at the Garden in SLC the day after I got married. Small world, found your blog through Jenn. Send an email and you can see my blog! Smiles!! HelpfulAnnalisa@gmail.com
It was soooo good to see you guys so much in AZ...we go June 17 forever to stay...come anytime...especially you Bryson...you're the most fun in the kitchen!! Noah is such a delight..truly! G-ma Sharon
Post a Comment