So funny story: We were on a tornado watch yesterday. Which is totally crazy because I’ve never lived in tornado country before (didn’t think I did now either). So we were sitting in our living room watching the news and Rigo called to tell me that we were under tornado warning, which means that a tornado has touched down. Bryson got on his computer to see if he could find anything out, when all of a sudden he stood up and yelled at me to run to the basement; so I grabbed Noah and ran down, while he ran upstairs to grab Iris from her room. When he got to the basement he told me that he had heard a low rumble that was vibrating the house; he thought that there might be a tornado nearby. We stayed in our laundry room for a little while since it is the only part of the basement that is actually underground. We came back upstairs when we felt it was safe. After we put the kids to bed I came back to the living room to get online and realized that the room was vibrating. Well, it turned out that Iris’s vibrating bouncer had been on the entire time and
that is what Bryson had felt. The low rumble was just thunder. I haven’t stopped making fun of him since. But to be fair to Bryson, a tornado did touch down in our county southeast of us.
Pretty Girl

Blowing Bubbles

Play-Doh Elephant

Smile for Noah

Our House
2 comments:
Funny stroy! Those crazy kid bouncers, get ya every time :) Cute pics
Jenn Mabie
Hahahahaha I am still laughing, I love that story, that is hilarious. Beautiful babies, speaking of cuteness, do you want your outfit back?
Post a Comment