That was so sweet...up until the last couple seconds of the video. :) I remember my kids doing things like that all the time to each other when they were tiny like that.
Sorry, I don't know your email address anymore, so I'll tell you here that your comment made my day. I'm glad to know that other people have discovered and are using the lessons.
How are you doing? I miss the updates on your cute kids!
I know that God our Eternal Father lives and loves us; that Jesus is His Beloved Son, our Redeemer, our Savior, our Lord, our Friend; that Joseph Smith was and is a prophet; that this Church is true; that it is Their work restored to the earth for our blessing and our happiness.
8 comments:
Your kids are so darling. Hope your doing great and getting some shut eye!! :)
That was so stinkin' funny! Well, except for the crying part.
That was so sweet...up until the last couple seconds of the video. :) I remember my kids doing things like that all the time to each other when they were tiny like that.
oh...its darling. i think she figured out the difference between soft and not so soft through trial and error. cute!
That is HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!
Cute and funny! Miss ya.
will you ever blog again delmy?
Sorry, I don't know your email address anymore, so I'll tell you here that your comment made my day. I'm glad to know that other people have discovered and are using the lessons.
How are you doing? I miss the updates on your cute kids!
Post a Comment