Thursday, July 23, 2009

New Baby

Carson David Giles
6-28-09
1:43am
21 in. 7lbs. 14oz.

Meet the newest addition to our family. Isn't he adorable? Carson came 3 weeks early. I had my doctors appointment on Tuesday and my water broke on Wednesday-although I didn't realize it was broken. I had been leaking fluid but didn't think much of it- i thought it might be urine or something. By Saturday it had gotten worse so I called my doctor and I was told to go to the hospital. I had him late that night. We are so blessed to have him in our family. He is by far my easiest baby. Both of the kids adore him. Iris was a bit confused at first but has since fallen in love with him. We have very sweet children!


Sleeping Baby
Meeting mama
Meeting the family
Proud daddy
Noah absolutely adores him


11 comments:

Build It,Sew It,Love It said...

CONGRATS!! He is do adorable! So glad he is an easy baby and your doing well!! You look great and he couldn't be more sweet! What a wonderful blessing. So glad you are all doing well, Miss ya tons!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!
(Carson is the CUTEST name)
He is one lucky fella to have you as his mama!

Lara said...

Congratulations! I'm so happy to hear the exciting news. Carson is just adorable and I can hardly believe how grown up looking Noah and Iris look now! I hope you're being well taken care of and get lots of rest. Take care!

diana said...

congratulations!

sorry, to hear the news a month late. haha. also, it's rumored that you're back here in az. is this true?

Holly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Holly said...

Delmy, he is so precious. Very nice pics. Thanks for your help the other day with my blog. ;-)

Annalisa said...

wow, he's adorable! congrats to you all (& lucky for having an easy baby). smiles!!

Ruth said...

Yes, he does take after his mommy's good looks and charm!!!!!! LOVE YOU

Suzanne said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Well, all your kids are, you've got some great genes in your family.

The Busby Family said...

congrats! He is so adorable!

Jame, KJ, Maddie Stark said...

Congratulations Delmy and family!!!! I would have commented earlier on your blog but it seems I never look at blogs these days. What precious pictures! Love the name Carson!!! I hear the third child is the hardest transition, so I'm so relieved to hear he is an easy baby. I have a little something for him, which I should send to you before he grows out of it...if he hasn't already. Love ya!

alexandra said...

Great job to the two of you (okay, mainly Delmy!). Good to see the whole family is doing well! Miss you guys!