Bryson has just completed his first year of law school. He is sooooo happy to be done with finals. He flew in to town yesterday and is ready to party!
As for me, I am so ready to be back in my house with my own stuff . Im starting to feel pretty guilty about Noah destroying my in law's things and trashing their house. I try to straighten up and clean but it is hard to keep up with a 2 year old when you are holding a 3 month old.
It's been nice being back, its reminded me of how much I love the west coast. We are thinking that we want to move to San Diego after law school. It all depends on if we can find a good job. Here are some pictures of our trip. We still have a week to go so I'll post more later.

1 comment:
Delmy,
CUTE BLOG!! Love it! The kids are adorable. When you get back in town we need to catch up. Miss ya tons
Jenn Mabie
Post a Comment